***Please allow 3-5 business days for engraving***
Please help us by following these special instructions
- Please leave notes and instructions for EACH cap in the "Additional Info" Section. Instructions or revisions to cap designs that are sent to us via email after the order is submited will not be accepted.
- If you do not see your focal length or f.stop in the pull-down menu, DO NOT select the closest number. Please leave the exact info in the "Additional Info" Section
- If you require close focus, please provide all data. Failure to provide all necessary data will result in ommision of the info on the final engraving.
- If you will be submitting a custom design file, please note that on the order.
- For custom designs, please download this Illustrator TEMPLATE and export as a transparent (no background) PNG file. Email the design file to email@example.com with your order number in the subject line.
HAVE A DESIGN YOU WANT US TO CUSTOMIZE? SEND US YOUR FILES!
Our 80mm slip on rubber caps come complete with an aluminum lens labels anodized in four colors: Black, Blue, Red, and Yellow. Custom engraved with the Brand, Focal Length, and your choice of additional information on the lower line, our labels are sure to meet the demands of the most discerning DP's the world over. Each aluminum label uses an industrial grade 3M adhesive back and primed with 3M's Instant-Weld rubber adhesive promoter for a guaranteed bond to withstand any condition--hot or cold.
Cap and aluminum engraved label comes fully assembled and ready to use.
Our Simmod Lens 80mm Slip On Caps are industry standard and are designed for the ultimate fitment onto any 80mm Outer Diameter step up front ring. The cap is made of rubber, providing a suction cup style fitment. When you pull the cap off, you actually hear the suction releasing, that's how tight it is. The same is when you put it on. These will not come loose like other brands. Buy with confidence. This is by far the best 80mm Slip On Cap on the market!
Watch Mark Holtze's video to learn more about the SIMMODING process: VINTAGE LENSES FOR VIDEO
RESOURCES: (filter sizes, lens info)