Watch Mark Holtze's video to learn more about the SIMMODING process: VINTAGE LENSES FOR VIDEO
- 80mm Outer Diameter (O.D.)
- 77mm Front Inside Thread / Compatible with any 77mm diameter filter
- Made of solid billet aluminum and anodized black
The Simmod Pro SimRing screws onto the front filter thread of your lens and acts as a step up ring to provide a 77mm front internal thread for screw on accessories, while maintaining a consistent 80mm outer diameter for matte box compatibility.
Simply put, our 80mm Rings are designed for precision and optimum fit, smoothness, and compatibility with any matte box system on the market. Converting your front outer diameter to 80mm is a quick and inexpensive upgrade that adds purpose and convenience to any lens set up.
To select the size you need, you must determine the front filter diameter of your lens. Please follow the resources below as a reference.
CINE COMBO Includes:
- 80mm O.D. PRO SIMRing
- 80mm Slip-on-Cap
- EF Rear Cap
RESOURCES: (filter sizes, lens info)
80mm O.D. PRO CINE COMBO
- 80mm OD Front Ring with 77mm Internal Thread
- 80mm Slip On Lens Cap providing perfect fitment to protect your front element
- EF Cap that locks with every turn